The following are interesting multi-part collections of Chicken Maker materials. Some are fun, while others were long spanning projects. Some were things I planned ahead of time and others I made up as I went, or came back to way later with some sort of follow up. This page isn't comprehensive, but if something you like isn't on here shoot me an email.
Alphabet of Chicken
This rather inconsistent set of images is a full set of alphabet letters, which, along with the related Count the Chicken project contains all numbers and letters presented along with an array of chickens. Part of me would love to revisit this in a more consistent style, but that would, I think, be rather tedious.
Alphabet of Chicken
A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. N. O. P. Q. R. S. T. U. V. W. X. Y. Z.
Count the Chicken
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Music Video Demonstration
One of the first series on the site. Features exciting, cinematic and "videogametic" battles of a psychic chicken monster. It's something I would love to go back to and remaster, but it's got a charm the way it is. A spin-off, NeoChicken, is in progress.
The Original Series
Part 1: Shadow Claw
Part 2: Royal Serpent
Part 3: The Beast in the Mirror
Part 4: Finale
Project Preview - Dual Chicken Wallpaper (800x600) - Vs. Squid Beast
An underdeveloped black and white comic with a rushed ending. Somewhat a shame. I delayed so long that I forgot the plot and had to just wing it at the conclusion.
A battle between summoned monsters. Will the Rookie and his Chicken-like summon HERO be able to win?
- Preview / Preview 2(Black And White)
- Battle 00: Just A Simple Chicken (October 11, 2010)
- Battle 01: Qualification Round (August 14, 2010)
- Battle 02: Against The Witch (January 13, 2011)
- Battle 02 Extras (January 31, 2011)
- Battle 03: Not The Hero's Fight (March 18, 2011)
- Battle 04: A Hero Always Wins (December 31, 2011)
- Battle FINAL: Rookie's Final Fray (May 14, 2012)
A rambling collection with a steady subject matter explored through a myriad of styles.
- Post #1 (Basic Chicken Maker Style, Advanced Chicken Maker Style, Abstract)
- Post #2 (Gritty Sharpness)
- Post #3 (Rounder And Cuter Style, Borderless Style, Silhouette)
- Post #4 (Layered Style, Blue Period)
- Post #5 (Photoshopped)
- Post #6 (Sprite, Spray Style)
- Post #7 (Western Style, Realistic Style)
- Post #8 (2016 Chicken Maker Style, Line Art Style)
Shades McCoolguy is an interesting series in that it is essentially a series of the same picture with small changes and a recolors. Originally a stand alone piece the series continued with the plot arbitrarily developing.
Herbs and Spices Trilogy
- Shades McCoolguy
- Shades McCoolguy: Blue Redemption
- -> Shades McCoolguy Special: Green Patrick's Day
- Shades McCoolguy III: Red Salvation
Cajun Queen Trilogy
- Shades McCoolguy VII: Magenta Journey
- Shades McCoolguy VIII: Cyan Sea
- Shades McCoolguy IX: Golden End
The truest hero of the site. He really ought to be arbitrarily hidden in other things, but whenever I draw those sneaky eyes they become the focal point of the picture.
Stealth Ace - Stealth Spring (Green) - Business of Acing Stealth - Stealth Ace Collection - Promo Card - Stealth Donut
This most certainly didn't start as a set, but I did one, then immediately followed up, then I inexplicably came back to it years later, so now it counts as a collection.
BORING COME BACK! - Exciting Come Back - Son of Rooster Mask - Rooster Mask vs Dark Fowl